August desktops

hehe desktopx

it is the only real full 3d theme in desktopx. if yah interested in the themefile i can send it but you need a full version of desktopx :)

DvL: Awesome dtop!! Like xsivforce said, I'd like to see it in motion.

xsivforce: Nice job :)

AcidBurn: Love the wallpaper :)

live motion?

hehe help me to make an avi of mij desktop then LOL what can i use to make a movie of my desktop? anyone?

Originally posted by xsivforce
Thanks Cosmin. I had to look through over 400 background images to find one that looked right with the theme.

Wow, reminds me a little of the old MS BOB or whatever that was... it was an overshell for windows95 i think. you had a little pet dood, who was your assistant and you had a house with room in your computer and you could set books on shelves and make them run programs when you clicked them, and set up decorations. Anyone remember that? Came with my first PC.

:eek: ohhhhhh ahhhhhhh that that is truely a sweet desktop. how you make it? and feel like sharing?:eek: Im at work so cant post my desktop.

good job everyone!

Acidburn, do you mind sharing that MMX Mercury shell32.dll? :)

B-man, that sweet wallpaper was made by Dazzla, and you can grab it here: Over Here

plus, included in the zip is a PSD file so you can mix and match, and create your own wallpapers... Also the resolution is 1600x1200, so you may need to resize it with photoshop or something similar...some examples:

DragonSeries.jpg

Hey o_87, i get an error "Some text lay4ers contain fonts that are missing.... etc" and layer "Dragon" (which appears to be text only) has a little ! symbol on it. Do you know what font i need? and if you have it can you post it? thanks

oops, forgot to post that font.... I've attached it...

Here's my first for this month :cool:
Gonna stick with this nice and clean look until august.16.

Thanks stuy_b, I hardly ever do any desktop customizing.

andy_rose: ummmmm......errrrrrrr.......ehhhhhhhh.......*speechless* whatta background!

Re: true azzuron lol

Originally posted by DvL
it is a ms bob imitation, i removed the dog LOL

original msbob pictures:
http://www.windowsbeta.de/html/tests/Beta/bob/bob.shtml

anybody know of 'skins' which make a nice 3d desktop?

DvL

I dont like desktopX it was to...picky. every time i tried to click stuff moved...and then when i wanted to remove programs i didnt have from the menu system the guy had, it would get all messed up and kinda crazy. i dont think its as neat as it could be. they need to make it so you can chain link things. and script it more, so that you can say ok, ButtonA connects to button B and a runs ie, b runs calc... ya know, then when someone wants to remove calc, it dont mess up the rest of them, they all just kinda plop back, and connect to the parent of the recently removed. oish, well im done. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back