August desktops

Man I just realized I never posted a screenshot in August here it goes my latest, still needs some work, I'm not happy with some of the icons and the taskbar needs some fine tuning.

:cool:

Dragon....

Originally posted by o_87
good job everyone!

Acidburn, do you mind sharing that MMX Mercury shell32.dll? :)

B-man, that sweet wallpaper was made by Dazzla, and you can grab it here: Over Here

plus, included in the zip is a PSD file so you can mix and match, and create your own wallpapers... Also the resolution is 1600x1200, so you may need to resize it with photoshop or something similar...some examples:

DragonSeries.jpg

You might like my dragon...

http://www.richardweaver.com/art/dragon.htm

Bloody ell this post is H UUUUUU G E,

I only wanted to ask one question, how do you guys get that thing where it says like uptime and processor speed etc, and it it possible to have like the system temperatures also?

You prolly answered it already,

But I can't be bothered to look over 21 pages of you guys nattering bout nothing ROFL,

Cheers,

SkaZZy:D

jawshooouh has done it again...sweet sig...sweet (but horrible) avtr:D

Originally posted by G-Lizard86
jawshooouh has done it again...sweet sig...sweet (but horrible) avtr:D

hey thanks G-Lizard....recognize where the avatar is from? ;)

Yeah kiss of the dragon wit Jet Li innit????? am i right am i right????

yup, dat be the one...i tried using the jet li vs. the dojo scene but it ended up being a huge animated gif :( i like that one so much better...did another one that's on the splash page of my site from romeo must die :)

I've customized it with the neowin style, a cool abstract wall paper, alot of icons from different packages, including some from o_87's. But I am looking for a little darker blue theme, similar to this. I know there is www.themexp.org , but for some reason the mySQL database really runs slow, sometimes it gets too many connections, etc, thats why i was looking for a better site, anyways, thats enough rambling, look at this eye candy.

DrMetallica, how did you get that extra bar for quicklauch ?

It's a toolbar.

Go make a folder in you C drive, labeled work or something, then drag all the icons from your desktop into the "work" folder. Then on your toolbar right click--->Toolbars--->New toolbar. Select the "work" folder and drag the box to the very right, or left of your screen, and play around with it

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back