• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Yuna Wallpaper (FFX) i just whipped up

S

stuy_b

Good stuff jawshoouh :D

What would look cool too, would be a background image on a scene, maybe something exploding. Blurr it or add wind effect, then layer that babe infront, with maybe some light lense flare's.

J

jawshoouh

Posted by {[Scorpious]}
Good stuff jawshoouh :D

What would look cool too, would be a background image on a scene, maybe something exploding. Blurr it or add wind effect, then layer that babe infront, with maybe some light lense flare's.
i gotta find a good scene first :) here's another with a plain vanilla white background.

J

jawshoouh

well, since the attachments have somehow been removed (and i was unsubscribed from every forum i had subscribed to, too), here's a link for the Yuna wallies, 4 of em, in 1024x768 and 1280x960 sizes w/ all white and gradient bgs

Yuna Wallies

E

Eve

Posted by jawshoouh
well, since the attachments have somehow been removed (and i was unsubscribed from every forum i had subscribed to, too)
Me too, all my subscribed threads are gone. What's going on?:confused:

J

jawshoouh

Posted by Eve
Me too, all my subscribed threads are gone. What's going on?:confused:
*whew* thought it was just me and i was being punished for all those sexually-orientated avatars, wallies, and sigs i had done in the past :D good to know i'm not the only one!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bettyicrewsi