Yuna Wallpaper (FFX) i just whipped up

goodness, where do I find a girl like her?
good job jaws.

Good stuff jawshoouh :D

What would look cool too, would be a background image on a scene, maybe something exploding. Blurr it or add wind effect, then layer that babe infront, with maybe some light lense flare's.

Posted by {[Scorpious]}
Good stuff jawshoouh :D

What would look cool too, would be a background image on a scene, maybe something exploding. Blurr it or add wind effect, then layer that babe infront, with maybe some light lense flare's.

i gotta find a good scene first :) here's another with a plain vanilla white background.

Wouldn't be my choice of wallpapers :p but you did a great job :)

Great Job jawshoouh!

The eyes on her bug me though.

How many people noticed they are two different colors?

I noticed, but it adds to the uniqueness of the image, and to the character, IMO.

Sweet paper Goes Great with the mafia theme thx i resized mine to 1280/1024 :)

is it me or are my attachments gone? (as of 2am on 11/20)

It's not just you. I really wanted to look; as I like your stuff; and it's not there :(

well, since the attachments have somehow been removed (and i was unsubscribed from every forum i had subscribed to, too), here's a link for the Yuna wallies, 4 of em, in 1024x768 and 1280x960 sizes w/ all white and gradient bgs

Yuna Wallies

Posted by jawshoouh
well, since the attachments have somehow been removed (and i was unsubscribed from every forum i had subscribed to, too)

Me too, all my subscribed threads are gone. What's going on?:confused:

Posted by Eve
Me too, all my subscribed threads are gone. What's going on?:confused:

*whew* thought it was just me and i was being punished for all those sexually-orientated avatars, wallies, and sigs i had done in the past :D good to know i'm not the only one!

Jawshoouh; the link you gave; you need to be signed in to view. Could you post an attachement?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back