• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XpO recruit in the making-->ME<

S

Son_o_Sam

Saw a few of you guys in CS. I would like to join your clan. I would definitely be an asset in all respects. Expect to see alot more of me in here :)-~:cool:

Originally posted by Son_o_Sam
Saw a few of you guys in CS. I would like to join your clan. I would definitely be an asset in all respects. Expect to see alot more of me in here :)-~:cool:
me and syn and others played with him, he is a good "team" player, I will be bringing him up for a vote as a recruit

syn

long live xp0!
Think we need to elect a high council of some sort...I know Iceman and xsivforce are clan leaders but xsiv barely plays and Ice can't take all the responsibility himself. Once we figure out who is in it, we should let potential recruits play with them to see what potential they have to be an xp0 member.

i really didn't watch son_o_sam play that much considering i was on other team, so i'd have to watch him before i can vote.

S

Stircrazy

i have seen him play and how he seems to act is good.
as in he didnt whine or nothin when his team was gettin slaughtered lol and seemed to try and help work as a team wich i liked and seemed that ice and syn did too.
So i would say let him be a recruit and let Xp0 ppl see him in action i think havin another person that is team oriented could help alot for the practice of the ones that aren't.
just what i think really but Sazar you know im not the best judge of charachter after all i liked you! lmao

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grovo_test