XpO recruit in the making-->ME<

S

Son_o_Sam

Saw a few of you guys in CS. I would like to join your clan. I would definitely be an asset in all respects. Expect to see alot more of me in here :)-~:cool:

Originally posted by Son_o_Sam
Saw a few of you guys in CS. I would like to join your clan. I would definitely be an asset in all respects. Expect to see alot more of me in here :)-~:cool:

me and syn and others played with him, he is a good "team" player, I will be bringing him up for a vote as a recruit

cool.gif

Think we need to elect a high council of some sort...I know Iceman and xsivforce are clan leaders but xsiv barely plays and Ice can't take all the responsibility himself. Once we figure out who is in it, we should let potential recruits play with them to see what potential they have to be an xp0 member.

i really didn't watch son_o_sam play that much considering i was on other team, so i'd have to watch him before i can vote.

punk cannot be trusted... he is a heartbreaker lol

i have seen him play and how he seems to act is good.
as in he didnt whine or nothin when his team was gettin slaughtered lol and seemed to try and help work as a team wich i liked and seemed that ice and syn did too.
So i would say let him be a recruit and let Xp0 ppl see him in action i think havin another person that is team oriented could help alot for the practice of the ones that aren't.
just what i think really but Sazar you know im not the best judge of charachter after all i liked you! lmao

Originally posted by Stircrazy
but Sazar you know im not the best judge of charachter after all i liked you! lmao

What was wrong with you? Hope you feel better now...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back