• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Xp Tips & Tweaks Encyclopedia

F

Fu Xuen

I think he finds that thread a bit difficult to read, mainly because of its length...

Evolution

OSNN Junior Addict
The main point is that since not all the replies are tweaks, and a great deal of them are repeated, the entire thread should be completely redone in a single post or at least a single download.

Originally posted by Evolution
The main point is that since not all the replies are tweaks, and a great deal of them are repeated, the entire thread should be completely redone in a single post or at least a single download.
As I said, there used to be one, but it's not been updated. ;)

Darn...school is killing me at the moment. I'm lucky to even be on the forums during the last couple of weeks.

But yeah...it's ending this week, so I could compile the tweaks into a single file if ppl want me to. :)

segamil

OSNN Addict
Hey NetRyder, that seems like quite a task but like many I find it hard to go through hundreds of posts to get the one I need and I read a lot! A simpler file with various tweak categories would be very helpful for us newbies!

Perris Calderon

Staff member
Political User
netryder, I'll take down the thread, sticky your document, and we'll start another one.

t's gonna be alot of work though.

let me see it before you post it...thanx

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies