Xp Tips & Tweaks Encyclopedia

DFX

OSNN Senior Addict
What a **** idea.

Sorry but how the **** are you meant to find anything?

glad to see he is asking a question using nice language...

what do u mean?? u mean bout that thread start by dealer??

I think he finds that thread a bit difficult to read, mainly because of its length...

There is a Word document that lists all the tweaks in that thread. I'm not sure if it needs to be updated.

The main point is that since not all the replies are tweaks, and a great deal of them are repeated, the entire thread should be completely redone in a single post or at least a single download.

Originally posted by Evolution
The main point is that since not all the replies are tweaks, and a great deal of them are repeated, the entire thread should be completely redone in a single post or at least a single download.

As I said, there used to be one, but it's not been updated. ;)

There's something for you to be doing then NetRyder..

Come on, chop chop!

:D

Darn...school is killing me at the moment. I'm lucky to even be on the forums during the last couple of weeks.

But yeah...it's ending this week, so I could compile the tweaks into a single file if ppl want me to. :)

Hey NetRyder, that seems like quite a task but like many I find it hard to go through hundreds of posts to get the one I need and I read a lot! A simpler file with various tweak categories would be very helpful for us newbies!

netryder, I'll take down the thread, sticky your document, and we'll start another one.

t's gonna be alot of work though.

let me see it before you post it...thanx

No probs...just give me a couple of days starting this weekend, and I'll have it done. :)

Glad to see something good has/is coming out of this drunken topic.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back