• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

xp pro framerates

D

DuffMan

Is anyone else noticing lower framerates after installing xp pro compared to xp home. My dungeon siege fps dropped 10-15 fps after the upgrade. Is this just a problem in this game or is this occuring with other games and is there a way to increase game performance with the pro version.

D

dijital

depending on your video card, you probably need a refresh rate fix. xp limits the refresh rate to a default of 60Hz.

Nismo83

OSNN AZN Addict
DS frame rate

I'm having a 13 fps in DS while in the snow area and 15fps while in the cave.. Is this practical for i have a GeForce2 MX 400?

My Nvidia driver is 23.11 ...

Nismo83

OSNN AZN Addict
DS frame rate

I'm having a 13 fps in DS while in the snow area and 15fps while in the cave.. Is this practical for i have a GeForce2 MX 400?

My Nvidia driver is 23.11 ... Is there any fix or whatever things that could boost up my fps. My refresh rate is currently 72Hz.

Dungeon Siege is a major video card hog..that is about as high as your going to get with a geforce2mx...it's probably time you consider saving up for an upgrade as the newer games coming out will only get harsher on system reqs.

Nismo83

OSNN AZN Addict
Thanks for the advice Qumahlin.. I'm getting myself a new card probably the next 6 months. Any recommendation of a card? GeForce 4 is way too much currently in the market. How about a 128 MB GeForce 3 Ti 200? I mean the performance if compare with GeForce 4 MX 460 and ATI radeon 8500.:cool:

Z

Zer0_[X]

gforce 3ti 200

a geforce 3 ti200 will do u fine, its prolly the most value for money gfx card on the market at the moment

Z

Zer0_[X]

well depends...

depends on where u are, like im in Australia and the gforce 3 ti200 is quite cheap

Nismo83

OSNN AZN Addict
Well, how nice to have cheap cards in ur country... Like mine, in Malaysia it cost about 800++ bucks.. so most of us here settle down for a GeForce 2 MX or Ti .

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies