xp-erience -> ntfs

Originally posted by Elroy Jetson
Using Mozilla 1.2.1, the ntfs.org main screen appears coooked (or is it supposed to be this way?) See the top bar in the attached file. Other Mozilla users???

Cheers, EJ :eek:
yes, its aligned incorrectly in mozilla...will be fixed soon hopefully

can someone pls make there minds up weather or not it will be xp-erience.org or ntfs.org once and for all?:eek:

Originally posted by adek
can someone pls make there minds up weather or not it will be xp-erience.org or ntfs.org once and for all?:eek:
My mind has been made up, it will be NTFS :p

All I can say is SUH-WEEEEEEEEEET!!!!:cool: Very nice job, I'm lovin' the new look and speed...I think I got windburn I'm cruisin around here so fast! *looks around for chapstick*:D ;)

Originally posted by adek
I wanted to change it to xsivforce.com. But, they wouldn't let me. :mad: :mad:

New design of site..

What th'......

When was this all planned?

Nice...very nice!

Nice job on the layout, kudos to the admin ; I guess some vBulletin hacks will wait for the 3.0 release...

I think some posts have been lost during the transfer : is it possible or have I missed something ?

Originally posted by Fu Xuen

I think some posts have been lost during the transfer : is it possible or have I missed something ?
Just the few that were made after the transfer of the DB. Not too many.

Re: New design of site..

Originally posted by Teddy
What th'......

When was this all planned?

Nice...very nice!
Heh, it's been planned for awhile :D :p

Originally posted by xsivforce
Just the few that were made after the transfer of the DB. Not too many.
But mine :D !!! Anyway, the only thing I miss so far is colored links, as I hate underlined URLs (and I have thus disabled this function in IE)...

The new site Rocks!!!

The speed is at least 1000% faster;)
I think everyone will appreciate that greatly:D

Great job guys....love it:D

p.s. No biggy but I noticed a couple of my posts were gone:confused:

Some posts/threads were lost in the transfer and moving of the pages.

We will miss them dearly.

+++RIP posts+++

Personally I liked the name and color theme better (blue and white.... much easier to read... but once you get used to the new one it isn't so bad) before the change but if there are gonna be themes for this new design then I'm sure that at least one of them will be good :D
I was pleasantly surprised though when I saw the new design today. Good job on the site guys.

This site...

Wow! What a difference in site style! I like the look, but loading all the pics takes a little time on a 56k connection, :(

Just a question though: Why is it sometimes I come here it is xp-erience.org and then other times it is ntfs.org, then returns back to xp-erience.org again?? Not that it really matters, just idle curiosity...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back