xp-erience -> ntfs

Firstly, a lighter shaded theme is currently being worked on.

The post count loss I beleive is because various things got deleted from the DB on the move.

MdSalih

to sum it up, you are our beta testers.

Oi !!!

Oi, cheeky git!

No-one takes a bit of notice, so i thought i'd make my point stand out a bit more

Thats a problem caused by the "hack" we were using to make attachemnts as files rather than stored in the database.

Something fundamental must have changed which caused a few problems with the site a few nights ago, its there by default in vb3, so we may wait until then... lots to do first :)

SPeedY_B i recon u should post it as news...btw is xperience.org coming back;)

That was answered about a hundred times! Even in this thread!

It might if they get there old domain back!

And yet another merged thread.
I guess it didn't do any good for me to change the title of this thread.
oh well....

lol

Someone needs to get a very large shovel and beat NTFS into them, over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Originally posted by Geffy
lol

Someone needs to get a very large shovel and beat NTFS into them, over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.
yeah, what Geffy said....twice :D

Sorry if this has been mentioned already as I didn't have time to scan the whole thread.

Replies made from the front page end up being white text in a white background when it posts, Makes it kind of hard to read that way. ;)

OK ...... All I can say is it is just awesome...... And it also goes just beautiful with the ' Continuim " theme.. Checkit out here...

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Originally posted by Darkwolven1
Sorry if this has been mentioned already as I didn't have time to scan the whole thread.

Replies made from the front page end up being white text in a white background when it posts, Makes it kind of hard to read that way. ;)

They know, its the comments and downloads sections.
They had server issues on this server a while back so they are letting everything settle and testing the server under normal load to make sure it is ok, before fixing the problems.

Re: XPERIENCE.org > NTFS.org

Hi team,

The NTFS move is great.
it is isnt it!

I think it’s a good idea that you haven’t restricted your self to experience as you wouldn’t be able to talk, review etc about the Xbox. So now your name is NTFS, you can talk about all things Micro$oft as it’s all NTFS.
Windows 95,98,M.e.,Longhorn,Blackcomb / MacOSX / Linux / BSD arent, the name change wasnt to get away from restrictiveness

There are a few bugs about the website, I’ve only noticed a few. The button on the navigation bar has the old experience button, this may distract new visitors and the footer also has information about the experience team. That’s a bit odd as the website is called NTFS.org.
I've made a new one and its been sent on.

But overall though I like the speed of the website and the current dark theme. I certainly recommend you keep this dark theme for the default theme but allow a drop down menu to change to new themes. I have seen this at http://www.blkviper.com/ it helps keep things simple and lower complaints ‘I can’t read the text!’ lol.
im gussing that the themes will be selectable via the user control panel and added to your cookie so it stays when you next visit

Cheers for the compliments. :D

e yaaaaaaaaaa common.. you cant get rid of the dark themed Xp-erience! this already looks well class :( .. Doesnt anyone else agree with me? What could possibly be wrong with the theme of this site? Its Futuristic curving lines and bodies, its smooth skin design, its perfectly coloured theme... Its like the waiting room to Heaven :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back