• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XBOX360 Controller Faceplate

Nice. :)

I bet Omar would buy a couple of those bubblegum pink ones. :p
The comment was great:
There is an array of 7 colors available from kick-off, including bubblegum pink for the girlfriend (also recommended for gay cow-boys and metrosexual men who are so at ease with their sexuality that they are actually comfortable at shaving their torso plus their legs, at wearing pink shirts if not their wife's panties, and at engaging in other such weird activities that Cosmopolitan columnists and Vogue editors will regularly encourage or praise. For those not familiar with the trend, think "David Beckham" or "male fashion models" as illustrating example).

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political User
NetRyder said:
*Looks at bright pink sig above*
*Recalls the request for a pink blog theme*

Oh yeah, where would I ever get such a crazy idea from? :p
I thought you were above the mud slinging. I guess I was wrong.

Last time I help you out with blog design :p

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political User
Note to other posters: This is a textbook example of thread hi-jacking. Kunal is great at doing these, btw.

So when Mods talk about not taking threads off topic, do exactly what Kunal didn't do. :p

kcnychief said:
You guys should jump in a pit of jello and settle this :ninja:
You have weird fantasies.

Wow more garbage that people will waste money on. Am I the only one that thinks that these console and controller faceplates are stupid and a waste of time and money.

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
Yharn said:
Wow more garbage that people will waste money on. Am I the only one that thinks that these console and controller faceplates are stupid and a waste of time and money.
Yeah, I guess you are :p

It's just cool man, it dresses up your system a little bit so it's a little different from your neighbor's set. Gives l33t gamers some bragging ability :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies