XBOX360 Controller Faceplate

Nice. :)

I bet Omar would buy a couple of those bubblegum pink ones. :p
The comment was great:
There is an array of 7 colors available from kick-off, including bubblegum pink for the girlfriend (also recommended for gay cow-boys and metrosexual men who are so at ease with their sexuality that they are actually comfortable at shaving their torso plus their legs, at wearing pink shirts if not their wife's panties, and at engaging in other such weird activities that Cosmopolitan columnists and Vogue editors will regularly encourage or praise. For those not familiar with the trend, think "David Beckham" or "male fashion models" as illustrating example).

NetRyder said:
Nice. :)

I bet Omar would buy a couple of those bubblegum pink ones. :p
The comment was great:

Not sure why you'd make that claim :rolleyes:

:p

So does that make Omar the girlfriend or the gay cowboy? :p

*Looks at bright pink sig above*
*Recalls the request for a pink blog theme*

Oh yeah, where would I ever get such a crazy idea from? :p

NetRyder said:
*Looks at bright pink sig above*
*Recalls the request for a pink blog theme*

Oh yeah, where would I ever get such a crazy idea from? :p

I thought you were above the mud slinging. I guess I was wrong.

Last time I help you out with blog design :p

Oh ****. Now I've gone ahead and offended him.
Just pulling your leg dude. :D

You guys should jump in a pit of jello and settle this :ninja:

Note to other posters: This is a textbook example of thread hi-jacking. Kunal is great at doing these, btw.

So when Mods talk about not taking threads off topic, do exactly what Kunal didn't do. :p

kcnychief said:
You guys should jump in a pit of jello and settle this :ninja:

You have weird fantasies.

360_controller_face_pink1.jpg
xbox360-xtender-fp-pack25.jpg

Come on. You know you want one. :p

Grandmaster said:
Agreed. I'm staying far away from you, chief. :D

Doesn't really matter, not like you look down at them while playing anyways :eek:

Grandmaster said:

Was just trying to stick with the theme :D

Wow more garbage that people will waste money on. Am I the only one that thinks that these console and controller faceplates are stupid and a waste of time and money.

Yharn said:
Wow more garbage that people will waste money on. Am I the only one that thinks that these console and controller faceplates are stupid and a waste of time and money.
Yeah, I guess you are :p

It's just cool man, it dresses up your system a little bit so it's a little different from your neighbor's set. Gives l33t gamers some bragging ability :D

Great link, my friend has been wanting to customize his controller, i'll fwd this to him.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back