Dark Atheist OSNN Veteran Addict Political Access Joined 8 Apr 2003 Messages 6,376 16 Feb 2008 #121 stop being a bully 😀
kcnychief ??? ??? ? Political Access Joined 8 Apr 2005 Messages 16,950 16 Feb 2008 #122 Oh I wouldn't be worried, I'm harmless 😛
N Not Bman Guest 16 Feb 2008 #123 I guess I will get the x64 version, but if it sucks and I have nothing but problems, im coming to get you kcnychief!!!!! lol
I guess I will get the x64 version, but if it sucks and I have nothing but problems, im coming to get you kcnychief!!!!! lol
kcnychief ??? ??? ? Political Access Joined 8 Apr 2005 Messages 16,950 17 Feb 2008 #124 I really don't think you will Bman - but like I said check your drivers and setup a dual boot if you are nervous 🙂
I really don't think you will Bman - but like I said check your drivers and setup a dual boot if you are nervous 🙂