Wow!!!!!!!!

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political Access
Wow!!!!!!! Ummmmm i havent been here for a long time and couple days ago i keep tryin to log in but it couldnt and just today i found out what all happend...... I feel bad for everyone that had the post # up really really high. But now we can all start over and see who can get higher than there last number.

Go Lions!!!!!!!!! Next year baby goin all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I dont think anyone cares about their post # :p

lol....now that i think of it couple days ago i keep tryin to go to this site and it wont load. Was that because of what happend???

Really don't understand what the deal is with post counts. The biggest loss, IMO, is the content of so many really useful posts that we had collected over the years.

i dont give a sh*t about the postcount. postcount is only a silly number. it is about all the usefull posts and info/tweaks there were on this site... but luckily the usefull threads start to be rebuild and there is still a slight change to get some info from the old database

Blah, getting bored of postcount talk, anyone else think that we should remove postcounts from the left of members posts? (if possible of course..)

it can be done, [e]-punk did it for a while on the old forums, but put it back because of the moaning that went on.

Means nothing to me really. I only had about 750 posts in 2 years last time around.

only thing it's good for is xp-erience ;) you can see who's active by their post count.

Henyman said:
it can be done, [e]-punk did it for a while on the old forums, but put it back because of the moaning that went on.
I know, and I did suggest it before on the old forums, after it had come back.
It would still be visible via the users profile and via the members list, so it's not like it's that big a deal. Will ask the punky one..

Henyman said:
only thing it's good for is xp-erience ;) you can see who's active by their post count.
Or how much of a spammer they are!:D

Henyman said:
Post count doesn't mean your active. You could come here, obtain 5,000 posts, then leave. Alternatively you could be the most helpful person here and only have 10 posts.

The count really doesn't mean anything, as a community you usually know who's active as you recognise them etc.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back