Wow!!!!!!!!

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
Wow!!!!!!! Ummmmm i havent been here for a long time and couple days ago i keep tryin to log in but it couldnt and just today i found out what all happend...... I feel bad for everyone that had the post # up really really high. But now we can all start over and see who can get higher than there last number.

Go Lions!!!!!!!!! Next year baby goin all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
lol....now that i think of it couple days ago i keep tryin to go to this site and it wont load. Was that because of what happend???

NetRyder

Tech Junkie
Really don't understand what the deal is with post counts. The biggest loss, IMO, is the content of so many really useful posts that we had collected over the years.

sboulema

OSNN Veteran Addict
i dont give a sh*t about the postcount. postcount is only a silly number. it is about all the usefull posts and info/tweaks there were on this site... but luckily the usefull threads start to be rebuild and there is still a slight change to get some info from the old database

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Blah, getting bored of postcount talk, anyone else think that we should remove postcounts from the left of members posts? (if possible of course..)

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political User
it can be done, [e]-punk did it for a while on the old forums, but put it back because of the moaning that went on.

rushm001

In the beginning......
Political User
Means nothing to me really. I only had about 750 posts in 2 years last time around.

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political User
only thing it's good for is xp-erience ;) you can see who's active by their post count.

SPeedY_B

Henyman said:
it can be done, [e]-punk did it for a while on the old forums, but put it back because of the moaning that went on.
I know, and I did suggest it before on the old forums, after it had come back.
It would still be visible via the users profile and via the members list, so it's not like it's that big a deal. Will ask the punky one..

SPeedY_B

Henyman said:
only thing it's good for is xp-erience ;) you can see who's active by their post count.
Post count doesn't mean your active. You could come here, obtain 5,000 posts, then leave. Alternatively you could be the most helpful person here and only have 10 posts.

The count really doesn't mean anything, as a community you usually know who's active as you recognise them etc.

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mariaomero