Worst show on TV

Evil Marge

I Rule
Political User
Worst has got to be My Hero ..What a load of Tosh.Not even slightly funny.......God knows who watches it,must be sad gits:D

N

Nedreplan

Reality crap..

all those Big Brother, Survivor and Temptation Island....

gee...

N

Nedreplan

Nops...so sad..
It all is a stream of all too common crap...the same on all channels..what becomes a "hit" on one channel must be copied some how on the rest..and hopefully make it 10 times worse to attract viewers...

E

Eve

Brookside, oh how that accent goes through my brain. Come on, no one really talks with an accent THAT strong!

Perris Calderon

Administrator
Staff member
Political User
I can't and never could stomach the contrived contests, like survivor...I've been able to sit through maybe 5 minutes of any of these.

fear factor?...jeese, people demoralizing themselves for 15 minuts.

I wouldn't mind fear factor if demeaning events aren't included...like eating worms.

It takes no courage to eat a worm, or prance around naked, or such things, it takes low self esteem

damnyank

I WILL NOT FORGET 911
Originally posted by Evil Marge
Yep....They don't make TV like they used to...........
Ha Ha - I did miss seeing Dad's Army and The Dustbin Men on my last visit to the wifes homeland. Of course TeleTubbies are probably an all time low!:eek:

Is Coronation Street ever going to end? I remember watching it in 1969.:D

dave holbon

OSNN Veteran Addict
Originally posted by damnyank
Ha Ha - I did miss seeing Dad's Army and The Dustbin Men on my last visit to the wifes homeland. Of course TeleTubbies are probably an all time low!:eek:

Is Coronation Street ever going to end? I remember watching it in 1969.:D
I played on the soundtrack to Dad's Army. It was the last recording made by Bud Flanagan before he died. Show's you how old I am then!

British Television is crap, but it used to be good. It's format driven now, measured by viewing figures (measured) by the consumption of electricity fromthe now (almost bust) power generation companies. What a joke!!!

X

XP Abuser

i dont watch tv i turn it on and listen to it while on me comp its so sh*te everyone hates tv but everyone votes on big brother....go figure

damnyank

I WILL NOT FORGET 911
Originally posted by Dave Holbon
I played on the soundtrack to Dad's Army. It was the last recording made by Bud Flanagan before he died. Show's you how old I am then!
Man this is unbelieveable - I thought I would blow some minds mentioning Dad's Army and here good ole Dave played on the soundtrack for the show- what a small world this is!

I guess that just goes to show ya - just how versatile the Xp-erience folks are! I am impressed!:cool: :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut