Worst show on TV

Evil Marge

I Rule
Political Access
Worst has got to be My Hero ..What a load of Tosh.Not even slightly funny.......God knows who watches it,must be sad gits:D

"Days of our life" .... probably the worst.
I think "Step by step" is at the second place

I watch my Hero, its better than Corrie, brookside, emmerdale... I can't stand crap soaps./

Yeah same here EP

Corrie, brookside, emmerdale & eastenders

really depressing stuff

:p

not as sad as watching pathetic actors/characters

doing the same thing three times a week

:p :p :p

Reality crap..

all those Big Brother, Survivor and Temptation Island....

gee...

Nops...so sad..
It all is a stream of all too common crap...the same on all channels..what becomes a "hit" on one channel must be copied some how on the rest..and hopefully make it 10 times worse to attract viewers...

Brookside, oh how that accent goes through my brain. Come on, no one really talks with an accent THAT strong!

I can't and never could stomach the contrived contests, like survivor...I've been able to sit through maybe 5 minutes of any of these.

fear factor?...jeese, people demoralizing themselves for 15 minuts.

I wouldn't mind fear factor if demeaning events aren't included...like eating worms.

It takes no courage to eat a worm, or prance around naked, or such things, it takes low self esteem

Does Sky News count as a programme?

Well if it does I nominate it as being the biggest bag of **** of them all.

Originally posted by Evil Marge
Yep....They don't make TV like they used to...........

Ha Ha - I did miss seeing Dad's Army and The Dustbin Men on my last visit to the wifes homeland. Of course TeleTubbies are probably an all time low!:eek:

Is Coronation Street ever going to end? I remember watching it in 1969.:D

Originally posted by damnyank
Ha Ha - I did miss seeing Dad's Army and The Dustbin Men on my last visit to the wifes homeland. Of course TeleTubbies are probably an all time low!:eek:

Is Coronation Street ever going to end? I remember watching it in 1969.:D

I played on the soundtrack to Dad's Army. It was the last recording made by Bud Flanagan before he died. Show's you how old I am then!

British Television is crap, but it used to be good. It's format driven now, measured by viewing figures (measured) by the consumption of electricity fromthe now (almost bust) power generation companies. What a joke!!!

i dont watch tv i turn it on and listen to it while on me comp its so sh*te everyone hates tv but everyone votes on big brother....go figure

Originally posted by Dave Holbon
I played on the soundtrack to Dad's Army. It was the last recording made by Bud Flanagan before he died. Show's you how old I am then!

Man this is unbelieveable - I thought I would blow some minds mentioning Dad's Army and here good ole Dave played on the soundtrack for the show- what a small world this is!

I guess that just goes to show ya - just how versatile the Xp-erience folks are! I am impressed!:cool: :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back