World of Warcraft

You don't go up levels in WoW just by sitting there, you need to do quests etc.
this is correct
Although I have seen a bot doing quests, in cases where it sticks to a path no matter what, but it did deviate to attack mobs that were dangerous / threatening

It is no secret that there are chinese business that offer you to level your character for you for x amount of dollars. They also sell gold. I think it is more of these type of characters that you see doing that. Blizzard makes it very difficult for you to have a bot controlling your character. They even go so far as to scan your open processes on your computer to see if you have anything like that running. (It is in the EULA)

this is correct

It is no secret that there are chinese business that offer you to level your character for you for x amount of dollars. They also sell gold. I think it is more of these type of characters that you see doing that. Blizzard makes it very difficult for you to have a bot controlling your character. They even go so far as to scan your open processes on your computer to see if you have anything like that running. (It is in the EULA)
Well I know standing there does something useful...
maybe simply to gain you more time, but it does do something that is cheating...

If you have your character there through your internet connection on your computer then I see nothing wrong with that

Well I know standing there does something useful...
maybe simply to gain you more time, but it does do something that is cheating...

The only thing that you could possibly be talking about is Rest XP, which is something that Blizzard built into the game intentionally. But, as usual, you are talking out of your ass about a subject that you know absolutely nothing about and claiming that you are an expert on it.

My friend is...
It gives you money or Honor.
So, i think you really need to be quiet, and stop talking about something you know nothing about... Through your ass.

The same friend that agrees with you that the C2D sucks?

Find that this game works great, even with the built in Vista drivers; the lack of which is causing many other games not to work.

Only issue is that when I press the Windows key to get to the desktop it can sometimes flicker madly, hopefully this is something that NVIDIA can fix.

The only statement I can get from NVIDIA is that they will have a driver out by the consumer release, which is kind of pathetic as they have been quite quick with all the drivers through both the betas and release candidates.

How did you get it to work on Vista. I just intalled it and I can't do anything, it takes 15mins for me to be able to click on a button. It thinks I'm a 400Mhz computer or something. Whats wrong, its even running in capatibilty mode for xp.

*edit, had to install the 101 beta drivers. Hopefully everything else still works fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am using the latest public drivers for everything, as well as some nvraid drivers I posted at nvnews

What, seriously?
Yep. He hates everything Intel, just because it is Intel. Benchmark after benchmark after benchmark, he insists that AMD is better even after being proven otherwise.

Yep. He hates everything Intel, just because it is Intel. Benchmark after benchmark after benchmark, he insists that AMD is better even after being proven otherwise.
Now now, I insist that my AMD laptop processor is better than the equivalent Intel C2D, and the better ones...
This is from personal experience, i have never used a desktop C2D so i cant comment.
And yes, I do hate intel, dont know where it comes from, but i do.

My friend is...
It gives you money or Honor.
So, i think you really need to be quiet, and stop talking about something you know nothing about... Through your ass.

It gives you the ability to earn honor at double the rate if you let your character rest in a major city or inn. And again, it is something that Blizzard built into the game intentionally. If they had a problem with their users abusing it, then they would put an end to it. Oh please, please try to school me on a game that I have been playing every day on the past four months. You don't need to school me on here, just IM me.

I love the rest XP stuff! Helps me keep up with the school kids :)

Yeah, it really is a nice feature, especially if you go away for a long weekend.

Hit 70 over the weekend :)

this is correct

A little off-topic, but this article about griefing a botter is hilarious. In fact, notaddicted.com is hilarious if you play WoW. This one is a must read; gut busting funny! Congrats on 70 by the way!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back