World of Warcraft

I have decided I am going to get my name changed away from Electronicus.
Not something you can usually do but apparently I am going to get my way because it breaks the naming guidelines... Good stuff, cos I didn't like that name anyway :0

I have no idea what the places are called at the moment mate, does begin with A no idea. I am on holiday, not really in the kind of place that has a big WOW following :D

I'm on Aggramar, 47 NE Hunter. Anyone feel free to contact me online and we'll kick it.

name: Kendrean

hmm..... does anyone else here play on Lightning's Blade PvP server? if so, i've got a level 20 mage named Sabether if you wanna talk..... or gimme stuffs. either way. :)

Electronic Punk said:
I have decided I am going to get my name changed away from Electronicus.
Not something you can usually do but apparently I am going to get my way because it breaks the naming guidelines... Good stuff, cos I didn't like that name anyway :0

A guy in my guild got his name automatically changed without warning. He went from "Gentile" to "Vhaelin". Somone reported his name saying "Gentile" was a religion.

Yharn said:
would be funnier if it wasn't staged

I still thought it was funny :p I dont even play wow and I got a kick out of it

ElementalDragon said:
hmm..... does anyone else here play on Lightning's Blade PvP server? if so, i've got a level 20 mage named Sabether if you wanna talk..... or gimme stuffs. either way. :)

Hey ED,

I play on Lightnings Blade, I am member of a very tight nit group of people we send items to each other all the time and do instance runs to make $$ when we need it... Hopefully you are Horde

If you are, then when you are on tonight, look for:

Taug 32nd Level Orc Shaman

ElementalDragon said:
eegh..... sorry Mlakrid. only have 2 characters, both Alliance.

Hehe, well if you dont want me to kill you on site, I need to know your characters names... especialy mages, they are especially easy for us Shaman to kill...

Hehehehe

Electronic Punk said:
what with the weird google redirect? :p

Haha...I can't access it at work, so I normally use the cache so I can read things that are blocked. Just pasted from the google link (not the cache link though :squareeye )

Unwonted said:
Everyone but shadow-specced priests are easy for shamans to kill.

By the way, here's what's coming up: Test Server Patch Notes

I wouldnt say everyone...

I think you are right shad-specced priests are #1

Well played Paladins #2

and Well played druids #3

other than that we have no severe penalties vs any other classes...

but now that I have my corpsemaker axe and WF... almost NO caster types will beat me

Hehe

mlakrid said:
Well played Paladins #2

Heh...if they use their one-hour cooldown, and maybe for a shaman. As a warlock, paladins were a joke to me with mana drain, fear, and DoTs, since they have nothing on my 35 yard range. The new diminishing returns on roots have screwed druids. The only time Shamans have ever gotten a reduction in their abilities is when Frost Shock got diminishing returns, too. But then again, that only helps them when the other player is trying to run away, so they don't really lose any less.

When my warlock's fear got diminishing returns, though, it was the death knell of my class that was already on the brink.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back