• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

World Of Warcraft, an unhealthy addiction?

Is World Of Warcraft an Unhealthy Obsession

• Yes

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political User
I'm sure all of us have lost a friend to WoW, is it an addiction, a bad addiction? In my opinion it is the worst thing that could possibly happen to people who would still be nerds or loosers but now are complete hobits who stay in their rooms. When will it stop!

ming

OSNN Advanced
I never liked playing RPG type games so never seen it in action.
I read somewhere that apparently some employers were looking to employ people who played the game often for their management skills or something. lol

I just got out of WoW for the second and final time. It's only an unhealthy addiction if you let it become that. Unfortunately, just to keep up and get the gear you need to explore new areas, you are forced to play it for an unhealthy amount of time. It's not so much the time involved, either, but the fact that you have to schedule your life around the game. 40-man raids don't just come together on their own. You have to tolerate guild life, which, like EP said, is hell. Our guild got to Rag in MC, but the drama in the guild had been building for months and eventually the guild fell apart.

It seems like everyone that finally leaves the game gets a good pat on the back from people on the way out, as if they were congratulating a fellow prisoner on making parole :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies