• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Work tonight

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
I will be adding some RSS buttons around the place mostly on the frontpage. MS love RSS and blogging suddenly but they also love OSNN so I wanna throw em a bone - you know ;D

I will be restructuring some of the forums, with your input of course - the main change will be seperating desktop and server windows systems as they do perform totally different operations and what have you. We will see... ;d

Electronic Punk said:
MS love RSS and blogging suddenly but they also love OSNN so I wanna throw em a bone - you know ;D
Suddenly? They were probably one of the first tech companies to encourage their employees to blog - blogs.msdn.com has been around for quite a while. :p
But yeah, good idea to make those RSS buttons prominent.

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Yeah, but they have been made for it recently on the EZ site.
i need to tone the colours down of the icons on the frontpage then will concentrate on the forums.

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
thats what I thought, but then it turned out that the rest of the page wasn't orange as I had previously thought. The RSS "lockergnome" RSS button is orange, but I think ours will have to be a slightly bluer blue than what the frontpage has.

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
is free food and alcohol, not falling, it is amusing to see people who are normally quite update getting far too drunk on red wine, I did last year -- but was driving this year!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies