Work tonight

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political Access
I will be adding some RSS buttons around the place mostly on the frontpage. MS love RSS and blogging suddenly but they also love OSNN so I wanna throw em a bone - you know ;D

I will be restructuring some of the forums, with your input of course - the main change will be seperating desktop and server windows systems as they do perform totally different operations and what have you. We will see... ;d

Electronic Punk said:
MS love RSS and blogging suddenly but they also love OSNN so I wanna throw em a bone - you know ;D
Suddenly? They were probably one of the first tech companies to encourage their employees to blog - blogs.msdn.com has been around for quite a while. :p
But yeah, good idea to make those RSS buttons prominent.

Yeah, but they have been made for it recently on the EZ site.
i need to tone the colours down of the icons on the frontpage then will concentrate on the forums.

thats what I thought, but then it turned out that the rest of the page wasn't orange as I had previously thought. The RSS "lockergnome" RSS button is orange, but I think ours will have to be a slightly bluer blue than what the frontpage has.

*humps RSS*

Ooh, the Safari RSS button has appeared now :D

The RSS feed in Safari. :lick:

Last edited:
Electronic Punk said:
I wanna see what the frontpage stuff looks like tho.

In Safari? I'll have to wait til tonight since I'm at work on a PC. Maybe another Mac user can post it. :)

Still wanna change the icon, but got a corporate dinner tonight.

is free food and alcohol, not falling, it is amusing to see people who are normally quite update getting far too drunk on red wine, I did last year -- but was driving this year!

I'm going out for some beer. But mine isn's free.

Electronic Punk said:
Still wanna change the icon, but got a corporate dinner tonight.
How about this?
rss.gif

well I will give it a go, but I was thinking of a blue colour change, I will add it after work today.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back