Woman

coathanger007

Tomorrow Tweaking Today
These were created with Corel Photopaint 11 ,MS Photo Editor and my hands :) What do you guys think?
deviantart
Plain.jpg

Texture.jpg

Look like blokes, excuse me if you don't see it that way, very boyish blokes, geezer burds is what we call em.

Nice though :D

lol - she's a woman with attitude. I don't see how you could possibly see her as blokey - but everyone to his/her opinion :D
And here's a wallpaper for your viewing pleasure:

Image removed
Do not embed images larger than 640x480 and file size under 75k.

Note: DO NOT STRETCH THIS IMAGE. Because it's compressed, it loses detail very quickly.

coathanger007 said:
lol - she's a woman with attitude. I don't see how you could possibly see her as blokey - but everyone to his/her opinion :D
And here's a wallpaper for your viewing pleasure:

Image Removed
Do not quote images.

Note: DO NOT STRETCH THIS IMAGE. Because it's compressed, it loses detail very quickly.

Is you picture of an Arabic woman?

I've had the same comment from someone else as well....she can be whoever you want her to be :D

Here's a preview of the wallpaper.
Mindful_Elegance.png

You can download the full image here:
Deviantart

Thanks for the comments (esp Jan who helped out with the logo). I've already created a new thread with this mysterious GFX site.

Edited all the images so they're new and improved - slightly :)

Lee said:
Look like blokes, excuse me if you don't see it that way, very boyish blokes, geezer burds is what we call em.

Nice though :D
lmao!! ;)

coathanger007 said:
...she can be whoever you want her to be :D
But she's most definitely, 100%, no doubt about it whatsoever, as sure the Earth is round - FEMALE !!! :D :p

Unfortunately my scanner wasn't able to pick up a wealth of detail :( For example, in the original each individual hair in the eyelashes and eyebrows are well defined. What a pity....
OK, the only way to get all the detail was to scan a 50MB file. I resampled this and compressed it to a 3MB file. Optimized it as much as possible but the image is dirty and smudged.
Anyway, here's a preview.

Stealth.png

The full image can be viewed from:
deviantart

Note that this image is soooo large that it loads in stages. So wait until loading status bar is done.

Replaced that dirty pencil drawing with this sleek, eerie image:
Premonition.png

Much smaller size than before :)

Anyone remember Titanic? Well, here's my Pencil sketch touched up with MS Photo Editor, Arcsoft Photostudio 5 and Corel Photopaint 11.:)
Titanic.png

Deviantart

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back