Woman

L

Lee

Look like blokes, excuse me if you don't see it that way, very boyish blokes, geezer burds is what we call em.

Nice though :D

coathanger007

Tomorrow Tweaking Today
lol - she's a woman with attitude. I don't see how you could possibly see her as blokey - but everyone to his/her opinion :D
And here's a wallpaper for your viewing pleasure:

Image removed
Do not embed images larger than 640x480 and file size under 75k.

Note: DO NOT STRETCH THIS IMAGE. Because it's compressed, it loses detail very quickly.

L

Lee

coathanger007 said:
lol - she's a woman with attitude. I don't see how you could possibly see her as blokey - but everyone to his/her opinion :D
And here's a wallpaper for your viewing pleasure:

Image Removed
Do not quote images.

Note: DO NOT STRETCH THIS IMAGE. Because it's compressed, it loses detail very quickly.
Is you picture of an Arabic woman?

coathanger007

Tomorrow Tweaking Today
I've had the same comment from someone else as well....she can be whoever you want her to be :D

Here's a preview of the wallpaper.

You can download the full image here:
Deviantart

coathanger007

Tomorrow Tweaking Today
Thanks for the comments (esp Jan who helped out with the logo). I've already created a new thread with this mysterious GFX site.

Edited all the images so they're new and improved - slightly :)

coathanger007

Tomorrow Tweaking Today
Unfortunately my scanner wasn't able to pick up a wealth of detail :( For example, in the original each individual hair in the eyelashes and eyebrows are well defined. What a pity....
OK, the only way to get all the detail was to scan a 50MB file. I resampled this and compressed it to a 3MB file. Optimized it as much as possible but the image is dirty and smudged.
Anyway, here's a preview.

The full image can be viewed from:
deviantart

Note that this image is soooo large that it loads in stages. So wait until loading status bar is done.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey ep!

All good with me, applying for microsoft mvp right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by comming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier, mine is perriscalderon at gmail
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Samhicks