• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

WMP10 and MSN Music tomorrow

i installed wmp10 ,i currently use intervideo mp3 as my encoder ,there was not any additional encoding selections just the usual plus intervideo.is this because they are conflicting?

That's probably because the Intervideo encoder overrides the built-in one.
Paul Thurrott just reviewed the final build, and he mentions the new mp3 encoder, so it's confirmed.

L

Lee

I read they were not going to release it to the public till Sept 6th 2004. Add a few weeks on 'as-you-do' with M$, so was expecting it first week of October.

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
I don't really use it anyway, tho its always nice to think that the backend stuff is updated (ie wmp9 fixed some issues I had with wmv and zoom player)

L

Lee

I saw, thanks, saves me cut n pasting someone elses write up.

I think there will be a few problems for people with under 512 gigabytes of ram, it sure sucks up the milk.

chastity

Staff member
Political User
Lee said:
I saw, thanks, saves me cut n pasting someone elses write up.

I think there will be a few problems for people with under 512 gigabytes of ram, it sure sucks up the milk.
what and/or where does one find a computer running half a Terabyte of ram?

Also a note that WMP10 is only out at the moment for Windows XP

But all the genuine music CD’s that I’ve converted to wmf format are now regarded as pirate and I can’t update the info over the internet. I am stupid?

:) :eek:

TittleBitties said:
so is WMP10 any good?
I really liked it. After a rational debate with myself, I decided to come back to WMP from iTunes (ask me for my reasons after you use WMP10). Try it, and see if you like it. =)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown