• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

WMA to MP3

Krux

Nissan Powered
don't do it!!!! nooooooooooooooooooo your music is gonna sound like its being played inside a metal drum..... very metalic very bad very.

K

killerk

then find another way to rip your cds

what works for me is just copying the .wav files right off the disk and using a .wav - .mp3 converter.

this way you can choose what it sounds like.

Krux

Nissan Powered
Originally posted by sboulema
huh Krux youre talking bout wma being better than mp3? or talking bout dbpoweramp?
I was talking about Mp3's sounding better then WMA. WMA just sounds horrid and I like my music to sound good as well as my movies and games other wise I wouldn't have spent as much money on my sound system as I did. Bottom line is WMA sounds like poop :rolleyes: :p

R

RabidPenguin

The best news is that iTunes shuld be out for Windows by the end of the year. The AAC format sounds better than both MP3 and WMA.

Krux

Nissan Powered
and .wav sounds way better then that... thanks for going off topic maybe you should read the title again it says WMA to MP3 no one was talking about Itunes or AAC.

and silvio since you said that they started out as WMA can't you just rerip them from the cd's? or are they not avalible to you anymore?

Krux

Nissan Powered
well I don't think there is anything you can do about the quality then your just gonna be stuck with poor sounding music. Unless you go onto kazaa and download whatever it is you have, so you will have it in mp3 format.

R

RabidPenguin

Krux... I do not know what your problme is but chill.

I can say the same for your

don't do it!!!! nooooooooooooooooooo your music is gonna sound like its being played inside a metal drum..... very metalic very bad very.
He did not ask how it would sound afterwords. He just asked if there is a program that will do it. Just take a deep breath, have a drink and relax a bit.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
doertilog