WMA to MP3

don't do it!!!! nooooooooooooooooooo your music is gonna sound like its being played inside a metal drum..... very metalic very bad very.

I'm with Krux, WMA is a hideous format, and converting it to mp3 will only make it worse.

huh Krux youre talking bout wma being better than mp3? or talking bout dbpoweramp?

I got to do this, so i can listen them in my mp3player out of the PC

then find another way to rip your cds

what works for me is just copying the .wav files right off the disk and using a .wav - .mp3 converter.

this way you can choose what it sounds like.

hahahah lol, then try to do them with a very high bitrate :p

Originally posted by sboulema
huh Krux youre talking bout wma being better than mp3? or talking bout dbpoweramp?

I was talking about Mp3's sounding better then WMA. WMA just sounds horrid and I like my music to sound good as well as my movies and games other wise I wouldn't have spent as much money on my sound system as I did. Bottom line is WMA sounds like poop :rolleyes: :p

The best news is that iTunes shuld be out for Windows by the end of the year. The AAC format sounds better than both MP3 and WMA.

Is it better than ogg though?

And how do the file sizes compare?

and .wav sounds way better then that... thanks for going off topic maybe you should read the title again it says WMA to MP3 no one was talking about Itunes or AAC.

and silvio since you said that they started out as WMA can't you just rerip them from the cd's? or are they not avalible to you anymore?

well I don't think there is anything you can do about the quality then your just gonna be stuck with poor sounding music. Unless you go onto kazaa and download whatever it is you have, so you will have it in mp3 format.

Krux... I do not know what your problme is but chill.

I can say the same for your

don't do it!!!! nooooooooooooooooooo your music is gonna sound like its being played inside a metal drum..... very metalic very bad very.

He did not ask how it would sound afterwords. He just asked if there is a program that will do it. Just take a deep breath, have a drink and relax a bit.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back