Windows XP SP1 1106 is out

S

SeeKerS

Alright men its out and head over to mIRC #winbeta they have it there the actual size is 133. GOod luck getting it I sure am.

chastity

Staff member
Political User
I forgot bout that and the funny thing is I click on that link and it took me right back to where I was only in a new window so u might scroll down the page and see if u see any.

XeoNoX

OSNN Senior Addict
seems pretty good to me, ive had no problems so far, but then again, i never really had any major problems before i installed it, hehe.

One request ... if any of you are able to download the file and can confirm that it works, could you please try to create a mirror for the XP-erience community.

That would be really great!

G

Gouk

Originally posted by catch23
Look at the screenshots..they all show Service Pack 1....betas always show Service Pack 1 v. xxxx
Well I installed it because I "thought" it was the final version but some person on another forum said this:

I don't think it's the final version as folks @ Beta Place (nor TechNet) has not confirmed on this build version. Just wait till the official shows up in Microsoft site than going around to find leaked beta's. Only people who holds a MCSA or MCSE(win2k) has the latest build...which is not final yet...even though it has all the credentials to make it look like the final version.
What do you think? Is it a load of bull what he says?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut