Windows XP SP1 1106 is out

S

SeeKerS

Alright men its out and head over to mIRC #winbeta they have it there the actual size is 133. GOod luck getting it I sure am.

yep good luck is what ppl r going to need.

I'm going to wait until quite a few have tried the official release & see what they reckon.

I forgot bout that and the funny thing is I click on that link and it took me right back to where I was only in a new window so u might scroll down the page and see if u see any.

seems pretty good to me, ive had no problems so far, but then again, i never really had any major problems before i installed it, hehe.

Can someone provide me with info about the major changes this SP applies to Windows XP?

Posted Deleted... this is a Warez related news group

MdSalih

One request ... if any of you are able to download the file and can confirm that it works, could you please try to create a mirror for the XP-erience community.

That would be really great!

Anybody who installed it have any comments/feedback/screenshots?

Started out nice at 1.04 Mbps then slowed to a measly 700 Kbps.
That was a long 25 minutes. Oops! Sorry [e]-Punk :p

Can anyone confirm and prove that this really is a FINAL version and not another BETA?

Originally posted by catch23
Look at the screenshots..they all show Service Pack 1....betas always show Service Pack 1 v. xxxx

Well I installed it because I "thought" it was the final version but some person on another forum said this:

I don't think it's the final version as folks @ Beta Place (nor TechNet) has not confirmed on this build version. Just wait till the official shows up in Microsoft site than going around to find leaked beta's. Only people who holds a MCSA or MCSE(win2k) has the latest build...which is not final yet...even though it has all the credentials to make it look like the final version.

What do you think? Is it a load of bull what he says?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back