• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Windows XP Service Pack 2 Info

P

PseudoKiller

Service Pack 2 is still in beta. NTFS.org does not support the use until it is a final release.
Use it at your own risk.

Perris Calderon

Staff member
Political User
good point PseudoKiller

I don't even recomend installing the sp's for a month or so after they're released

but information on what we can expect is nice to get

P

PseudoKiller

exactly dealer. there's no rush. it's been in the works for so long I doubt it will all that and a bag of chips but hopefully it wont make things worse.

0wen

Are these beta service packs timebombed? I would hat e to install it and have it expire before they release the next beta.

Tabula Rasa

Stranger Than Kindness
Political User
Even if they aren't timebombed, Beta software is always a risk, and Beta software that messes arround with system files is even worst.

freightgod

Confused and Bewildered
You're all getting to be a bunch of old chicken****s...like me!!!! Remember the early days of this site when everybody was trying out the latest betas of the latest and greatest OS....

Everybody take a few moments to laugh at yourselves.

P

PseudoKiller

I guess when everyone used to install all those lovely updates and realized how messed up it made their pc's I guess they learned. or not

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown