Windows XP Service Pack 2 Info

thanx newsgeek...I'll take a look later

I haven't seen your posts here till now...welcome to our board

Service Pack 2 is still in beta. NTFS.org does not support the use until it is a final release.
Use it at your own risk.

good point PseudoKiller

I don't even recomend installing the sp's for a month or so after they're released

but information on what we can expect is nice to get

exactly dealer. there's no rush. it's been in the works for so long I doubt it will all that and a bag of chips but hopefully it wont make things worse.

Are these beta service packs timebombed? I would hat e to install it and have it expire before they release the next beta.

the fact there beta makes it a chance of being a time bomb.

Even if they aren't timebombed, Beta software is always a risk, and Beta software that messes arround with system files is even worst.

You're all getting to be a bunch of old chicken****s...like me!!!! Remember the early days of this site when everybody was trying out the latest betas of the latest and greatest OS....

Everybody take a few moments to laugh at yourselves.

lmao i just did, but i like the way i don't have to post every 5 mins with another BSOD error code :p

aww bless i just found my original *cough* windows xp RC1 cd :eek:

I guess when everyone used to install all those lovely updates and realized how messed up it made their pc's I guess they learned. or not

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back