• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Windows Xp Profesional Oem Question

P

psx2000

Ok I wont lie here is my situation I installed DEVILS OWN windows XP.

Now sp1 is out and I want to install and i know you can do the key gen thing etc,etc but for the first time I enjoy a O.S .

I think windows XP is the first Stable o.s i got to use and I enjoy it a lot. I decided I dont want to format etc,etc and install a fresh legal copy so here is what I want to do.

Will the following work.

1. BUY A LEGAL OEM VERSION OF XP PRO
2. Use key gen to change my serial to that of the legal OEM
3. INSTALL XP SP1

I have to say microsoft did a good job with XP and i will consider buying more of there future opperating systems if there as good as XP if not better.

P

psx2000

Had you all read the thread carefully maybe you would have notice i wasnt talking about illegal ussage.

I said clearly if i buy a copy of OEM PRO can i use the serial and not have to install windows again.

Basiclly i like devilsown cause it has the change hardware feature removed so i dont gotta reactivate my serial.

and i wanna use a legit serial with devilsown setup.

P

psx2000

ok just so it dont sound like pirating if i buy the OEM PRO version can i just remove the feature or do anything so that i change my hardware without having to reactive my serial or calling microsoft.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies