Windows Xp Profesional Oem Question

P

psx2000

Ok I wont lie here is my situation I installed DEVILS OWN windows XP.

Now sp1 is out and I want to install and i know you can do the key gen thing etc,etc but for the first time I enjoy a O.S .

I think windows XP is the first Stable o.s i got to use and I enjoy it a lot. I decided I dont want to format etc,etc and install a fresh legal copy so here is what I want to do.

Will the following work.

1. BUY A LEGAL OEM VERSION OF XP PRO
2. Use key gen to change my serial to that of the legal OEM
3. INSTALL XP SP1

I have to say microsoft did a good job with XP and i will consider buying more of there future opperating systems if there as good as XP if not better.

we dont discuss illegal stuff on these boards

regards

dabomb

Had you all read the thread carefully maybe you would have notice i wasnt talking about illegal ussage.

I said clearly if i buy a copy of OEM PRO can i use the serial and not have to install windows again.

Basiclly i like devilsown cause it has the change hardware feature removed so i dont gotta reactivate my serial.

and i wanna use a legit serial with devilsown setup.

ok just so it dont sound like pirating if i buy the OEM PRO version can i just remove the feature or do anything so that i change my hardware without having to reactive my serial or calling microsoft.

If you do, do a repair install, I guess that would work.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back