Windows Vista site redesigned.

mlakrid

OSNN BASSMASTER
Political User
Dumb question but will vista replace media center as well??

I would think so, but I figured I'd ask...

:D

ming said:
Question on Vista - can you still turn thumbnails off?
Yes, you can. There are lots of different views/sizes you can choose from.

mlakrid said:
Dumb question but will vista replace media center as well??
I would think so, but I figured I'd ask... :D
Yes, Vista will include Media Center and Tablet PC (digital ink) functionality. Preliminary versions are already included in the beta bits.
BillG's keynote at CES yesterday also had a demo of the HD DVD support and the new Vista MCE UX.

ElementalDragon

The One and Only
i wonder if it's gonna include the one feature they were stressing in the earlier stages of Vista/later stages of Longhorn..... that when you start up a game, everything else that is not necessary to run the game is shut down, like Explorer and stuff. Still think that would've been one of the better features. would pretty much turn a PC into a Console in terms of gaming then, cause all that would be running is the game itself.

Like the site though. hate how they're bringing back the Sidebar. one big resource hog if you ask me (or at least it was in Longhorn......)

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
kcnychief said:
Sexy.

When will Vista be up on the OSNN SFTP? ;)
Members/peons don't get access even if it was/is. ;)

Anyway, nice site, have added the RSS feed to my aggregator to check for updates. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut