Windows Vista site redesigned.

NetRyder

Tech Junkie
vista7ap.png

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsvista/default.aspx

Very slick new design, and looks great in both IE and Firefox! :)
I especially like the Features section - it highlights all the key features that Vista will offer to both home users and corporate customers.

Last edited:
Nice, very nice.

Thanks,

I am so looking forward to Vista.

Heeter

Question on Vista - can you still turn thumbnails off?

nice. I so want vista right now! :)

Wow. That's wicked.

Sexy.

When will Vista be up on the OSNN SFTP? ;)

Dumb question but will vista replace media center as well??

I would think so, but I figured I'd ask...

:D

ming said:
Question on Vista - can you still turn thumbnails off?
Yes, you can. There are lots of different views/sizes you can choose from.

mlakrid said:
Dumb question but will vista replace media center as well??
I would think so, but I figured I'd ask... :D
Yes, Vista will include Media Center and Tablet PC (digital ink) functionality. Preliminary versions are already included in the beta bits.
BillG's keynote at CES yesterday also had a demo of the HD DVD support and the new Vista MCE UX.

i wonder if it's gonna include the one feature they were stressing in the earlier stages of Vista/later stages of Longhorn..... that when you start up a game, everything else that is not necessary to run the game is shut down, like Explorer and stuff. Still think that would've been one of the better features. would pretty much turn a PC into a Console in terms of gaming then, cause all that would be running is the game itself.

Like the site though. hate how they're bringing back the Sidebar. one big resource hog if you ask me (or at least it was in Longhorn......)

kcnychief said:
Sexy.

When will Vista be up on the OSNN SFTP? ;)
Members/peons don't get access even if it was/is. ;)

Anyway, nice site, have added the RSS feed to my aggregator to check for updates. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back