• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Windows & Themeing

assclown

OSNN Citizen Man
If you're using Windows 7 Beta you can download themes, backgrounds, and gadgets from Microsoft's site here:
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/Windows7/Personalize
Although labeled as such, i do not consider those "themes" as i have come to know then from 3rd parties. Microsoft needs to get more creative with native windows themes outside of just choosing a different color from a color pallette and changing the picture. They need to add some nice geometry elements and special effects.
However, Thanks a lot for the link! Being a photographer, i do like to see the different art on my desktop.

assclown

OSNN Citizen Man
Microsoft did add in the Wallpaper changer this time around, thats nice.
I completely agree. However, as soon as you put the live essentials on, or even without it, the screen saver has a slideshow as well (two with live essentials instaled.) It almost eliviates the need for a screen saver if your pixels are always changing. I use that and just have my monitor (30in Dell) shut off after 20 minutes. And as a side note, that monitor rocks, as well as gives you a nice tan cuz it is so bright :yowch:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies