Windows & Themeing

N

Not Bman

Will Microsoft ever make it easy to skin and customize your desktop?

Oh, I thought I would of gotten a more creative answer then that lol

If you're using Windows 7 Beta you can download themes, backgrounds, and gadgets from Microsoft's site here:
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/Windows7/Personalize

Although labeled as such, i do not consider those "themes" as i have come to know then from 3rd parties. Microsoft needs to get more creative with native windows themes outside of just choosing a different color from a color pallette and changing the picture. They need to add some nice geometry elements and special effects.
However, Thanks a lot for the link! Being a photographer, i do like to see the different art on my desktop.

Microsoft did add in the Wallpaper changer this time around, thats nice.

Microsoft did add in the Wallpaper changer this time around, thats nice.
I completely agree. However, as soon as you put the live essentials on, or even without it, the screen saver has a slideshow as well (two with live essentials instaled.) It almost eliviates the need for a screen saver if your pixels are always changing. I use that and just have my monitor (30in Dell) shut off after 20 minutes. And as a side note, that monitor rocks, as well as gives you a nice tan cuz it is so bright :yowch:

heh I just ran the THX optimiser on my TV - that'll give you a tan now too :D

Thanx, gigabot. I was wondering when they were going to come out with more schemes (they are not themes)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back