• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Windows Live Photo Gallery Beta

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
While out here in New York, one of the things MS has reminded me about was some of the features of the Photo Gallery beta and showed me a couple I didn't know about (basically easily managing photos and going as far as gettingthem on facebookm quickly and easily.)

One of the features I have been having the most fun with has actually been creating Panoramic images, so I take my source photographs:

And then easily select them all and then stich... - which has a resolution of 8420x3019

(full : http://www.osnn.net/images/reviews/photogallery/TimeSquare.jpg )

I have been having so much fun with this, creating some of these that are 180 degrees. This particularone seems to have only grabbed three of the photos. I created one earlier that used 14 different photographs!

Attachments

madmatt

Bow Down to the King
Political User
It's a step in the right direction and builds nicely on the Windows Photo Gallery (which I already like). I do, however, hope they boost the speed of the new "Live" version because it can be sluggish at times.

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies