Windows Live Photo Gallery Beta

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political Access
While out here in New York, one of the things MS has reminded me about was some of the features of the Photo Gallery beta and showed me a couple I didn't know about (basically easily managing photos and going as far as gettingthem on facebookm quickly and easily.)

One of the features I have been having the most fun with has actually been creating Panoramic images, so I take my source photographs:

attachment.php

And then easily select them all and then stich... - which has a resolution of 8420x3019

attachment.php

(full : http://www.osnn.net/images/reviews/photogallery/TimeSquare.jpg )

I have been having so much fun with this, creating some of these that are 180 degrees. This particularone seems to have only grabbed three of the photos. I created one earlier that used 14 different photographs!

Attachments

• Images.png
    Images.png
    401 KB · Views: 309
  • Stitch_Small.jpg
    Stitch_Small.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 310
It's a step in the right direction and builds nicely on the Windows Photo Gallery (which I already like). I do, however, hope they boost the speed of the new "Live" version because it can be sluggish at times.

I have this and love it.. It is a very good program.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back