Windows Live Messenger Invitations Thread

i Have Some Invites. Pm Me You Name And Hotmail (required) Email Address :D

Bman™ said:
you need a hotmail account for it too work?
No, just a Passport account. This is what you use to sign in to Messenger.

I thought so, how zerohour said it above seemed like hotmail only.

Thanks

thanks zero hour, but im having the same trouble i had with msn 7.5. i cant type in the email adress box. i can type in the password box but not the email one. can anyone help.

i can type in now. but very very very sloooooooooowly for it to understand. buutt..............when i click sign in a get error code 80040111.

not sure if this is related to your case bob, or if it will help in any way: here

Last edited:
i have mcaffe. so do i just run a scan and it will work?

What the above linked post was saying is that there was some form of incompatibility with the Windows Firewall on that particular machine. The actual authenticity of that claim is questionable, but perhaps temporarily disabling the Windows inbuilt firewall in order to test your connectivity might be a good idea.

If it does solve your issue, then perhaps a third party firewall product may be a better option. I am not entirely convinced though that the problem is an incompatibilty with the actual Firewall though.

Does anyone have a spare invite?

I would really appreciate an invite as I use Messenger religiously and could really use the new feature set!

My passport id is:

bparish@torstardigital.com

Thanks in advance!

Brock

i have disabled windows firewall and am just using mcaffe firewall, did not solve problem. runnin virus scan at de moment.

I have 4 invites left guys.

Dave and Khayman: Did you guys manage to get some?

Grandmaster said:
I have 4 invites left guys.

Dave and Khayman: Did you guys manage to get some?

I sent you a pm grandmaster .. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back