• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Windows-Hints.net

Khayman

I'm sorry Hal...
Political User
Thanks Khayman.

Unfortunately the lack of validation is due to the codign of others (Geeklog). If i had teh time or skill to code a site to do what I want it to from scratch I would. But I don;t so I chose a CMS that has teh features that I like.

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Does sometimes :)
I tend to ignore problems with the news articles themselves as my main concern for having them sorted is gone as I now have an RSS2.0 background.

Xie

- geek -
Looks like your using 1.3.10 or do you just use "professional" theme? I ask because 1.3.10 is suppose to use a HTML 4.01 compliant theme.
The theme has been modified slightly and is now fully HTML 4.01 and CSS compliant.

X-Istence said:
So get on Geeklogs ass. There is no excuse these days for a website that does not validate by the standards.
I just sopke with the people over at geeklog and the 2.0 version is supposed to be fully html/css compliant and they are also plannign on the default theme to be Section 508 compliant.

The main site looks fine to me, although I can't decide if its "Clear, nice and simple layout" or "a bit too plain" :)[/QUOTE]

I would recommend a background colour to the main page. The white is a little too stark, and it makes it a little harder to focus on and read (at least for me).

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dixoncarry