• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

WinAmp 5.091 Is Now Official

Xie

- geek -
SPeedY_B said:
It was a serious question, everyone I know has moved on to WMP10, iTunes or something else which is better.
Yeah I'm with you. I hear audio player and I think iTunes. :p

onimkron

OSNN Senior Addict
I still use winamp, there's lots of skins for it that make me prefer it over foobar, which I use for the playlist function. Itunes and WMP10 have a great media library feature, but I don't use it often anyway, so the simplicity of winamp (usually) works for me :)

My relatives, on the other hand, all favour Itunes. Maybe it's also because they have an Ipod.. :)

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
I use WinAmp constantly... I have used it since day one. WMP10... every so often, but not that much. As for other players, i've tried many but I tend to like WinAmp more. Could be just a preference to it.

I'd give it a try (haven't used Winamp in ages), but with my Zen Micro on the way, I doubt all the more that I'm going to switch over from WMP10 now. :)

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political User
Nothing will ever replace Winamp. WMP10, tunes, RealPlayer, Foobar, Coolplayer, Sonique, Quicktime, etc combined couldn't carry the jock strap of this program. It is the best media player period ..

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
I didn't think I would ever stop using Winamp, but don't have it on my desktop or laptop anymore and pretty much use WMP10 for all my audio. I still use Zoom Player for my videos of course.

Kush

High On Life!
Johnny said:
Nothing will ever replace Winamp. WMP10, tunes, RealPlayer, Foobar, Coolplayer, Sonique, Quicktime, etc combined couldn't carry the jock strap of this program. It is the best media player period ..
i couldnt have said that better, but then again every one has their own taste and preferences, happy happy joy joy :smoker:

i use whatever looks best; and winamp has the best available skins. iTunes lacking skins is the only thing that puts me off it really, however i still use iTunes to sort the music and tags :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evaiwhitis