• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Win XP Pro 39.99 promo is back up

What does it mean when it says this as one of the requirements?
* You must be registered with the Microsoft for Partners Web site to access this offer :confused:

P

PeteyG

Just register. It is easy when it say's enter business make one up.
like N.A. /individual, or something like that. That is what I did.

It worked

Pete

M

Moonacres

That is nice and all butr what us Canadians?

It States "For U.S. residents only" I guess us Canadians will have to use the Corporate version eh? LOL

freightgod

Confused and Bewildered
I got a box when the offer ran the first time...just got a new .net passport and created a new affiliate profile and ordered another!!!!!
Mwaaaahahahaha!

Gonna put it up on e-bay maybe....nawww, just kidding.

S

stuppy

I take it that you get the full version of XP Pro with full Licence?

or am I being dense?

and can you order from UK?

Originally posted by stuppy
Oh balls its for US Residents only :(
Are you telling me there are other countries besides the USA?

Joke, yes it is for only for people who reside in the USA, sorry, should have made that clear.

:cool:

S

S14 Racer

Damn no lava lamp. I was going to buy it for another one as I unfortunately spilled translucent P's (like 2 x's in the whole lamp) and mineral oil goo all over my tile floor. I got that durring the first one. It is a ligit deal by the way for a full XP pro retail boxed version with a gift. Its not one of those nfr ones.

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
Originally posted by S14 Racer
Damn no lava lamp. I was going to buy it for another one as I unfortunately spilled translucent P's (like 2 x's in the whole lamp) and mineral oil goo all over my tile floor.
Haha, I still have that stupid thing somewhere in my house :p

G

GT2000

Just now ordered mine, had to wait until I got paid, just used my website as the company.

Although it says 4-8 weeks for delivery, what are the average times anyone's seen, if you've ordered from previous promos?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies