Win XP Pro 39.99 promo is back up

Very cool, my daughter just moved and is forced to use 98SE. I just got her a b-day present :D
Thanx PeteyG

do u need to be in a business or can anyone order this?

thanx

What does it mean when it says this as one of the requirements?
* You must be registered with the Microsoft for Partners Web site to access this offer :confused:

Just register. It is easy when it say's enter business make one up.
like N.A. /individual, or something like that. That is what I did.

It worked

Pete

That is nice and all butr what us Canadians?

It States "For U.S. residents only" I guess us Canadians will have to use the Corporate version eh? LOL

I got a box when the offer ran the first time...just got a new .net passport and created a new affiliate profile and ordered another!!!!!
Mwaaaahahahaha!

Gonna put it up on e-bay maybe....nawww, just kidding.

I take it that you get the full version of XP Pro with full Licence?

or am I being dense?

and can you order from UK?

Originally posted by stuppy
Oh balls its for US Residents only :(

Are you telling me there are other countries besides the USA?

Joke, yes it is for only for people who reside in the USA, sorry, should have made that clear.

:cool:

Damn no lava lamp. I was going to buy it for another one as I unfortunately spilled translucent P's (like 2 x's in the whole lamp) and mineral oil goo all over my tile floor. I got that durring the first one. It is a ligit deal by the way for a full XP pro retail boxed version with a gift. Its not one of those nfr ones.

Originally posted by S14 Racer
Damn no lava lamp. I was going to buy it for another one as I unfortunately spilled translucent P's (like 2 x's in the whole lamp) and mineral oil goo all over my tile floor.

Haha, I still have that stupid thing somewhere in my house :p

My box came last Friday but since I wasn't at work I didn't get it till today.

Pete

Just now ordered mine, had to wait until I got paid, just used my website as the company.

Although it says 4-8 weeks for delivery, what are the average times anyone's seen, if you've ordered from previous promos?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back