• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Who would win in a fight?

xsivforce

Prodigal Son
Who would win in a fight and why? Think about your answer.
Don't forget about kryptonite. Don't forget about the hypnotic Dracula. Don't forget about all of Batman's toys...etc.

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
I have to agree with EP, Superman. He has super human strenght plus the ability to fly away from the other super heros.
Superman, hands down.

xsivforce

Prodigal Son
Originally posted by Bytes back
Dracula, he doesn't need strength he can hypnotise the others :D
True. And don't forget about kryptonite. Take all options into consideration. And Batman has all the cool toys. ;)

i'm gonna have to go with superman.

not only can that ******* fly, but he's strong as hell. of course, there's that damn kryptonite!

P

PseudoKiller

Superman no question about it

Spiderman well he has his web thingy but no match for Superman
Batman has his toys but he is mortal and no match
Dracula has his mental powers and other things but Superman can resist all those things.
The Incredible Hulk can not fly. He can jump really high and has incredible strength and a bad attitude. Plus a nasty green complextion. He is slower and weaker that Superman.
ABove all else Superman can turn back time by flying around the Earth in the opposite direction. So he can undo all his mistakes and right the wrongs

D

dejav00

Electronic Punk, he is the only one that has no known weaknesses (while under the influence), all would fall after xsiveforce spiked them with EP's noggin, and, by the picture, xsiveforce has the kryptonite.

P

PseudoKiller

ok but kryponite is his wekness it doesnt kill him right away.. he could run away it isnt instant death for him.. and how many guys know where to find it anyway...

[P§eüðøKe®]

D

dejav00

xsiveforce has an aerial picture of a large chunk of kryptonite, you could sprinkle it in EP's hair, and then, when spiked with EP's noggin, it would inject small kryptonite particles into Superman's bloodstream, causing him to, well, he could run away, but it would get him eventually.

xsivforce

Prodigal Son
Originally posted by [P§eüðøKe®]
ok but kryponite is his wekness it doesnt kill him right away.. .. and how many guys know where to find it anyway...

[P§eüðøKe®]
I'm holding...watchu need. Hurry up the PO-lice are coming. Duck and run!!!:eek:

Bytes Back

Ex Police Chief
Originally posted by xsivforce
I'm holding...watchu need. Hurry up the PO-lice are coming. Duck and run!!!:eek:
Oh no we're not !! We're sitting here in our cosy police station sharing cookies and milk with madmatt and gonaads

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies