Who would win in a fight?

xsivforce

Prodigal Son
Who would win in a fight and why? Think about your answer.
Don't forget about kryptonite. Don't forget about the hypnotic Dracula. Don't forget about all of Batman's toys...etc.

I have to agree with EP, Superman. He has super human strenght plus the ability to fly away from the other super heros.
Superman, hands down.

Originally posted by Bytes back
Dracula, he doesn't need strength he can hypnotise the others :D
True. And don't forget about kryptonite. Take all options into consideration. And Batman has all the cool toys. ;)

i'm gonna have to go with superman.

not only can that ******* fly, but he's strong as hell. of course, there's that damn kryptonite!

Superman no question about it

Spiderman well he has his web thingy but no match for Superman
Batman has his toys but he is mortal and no match
Dracula has his mental powers and other things but Superman can resist all those things.
The Incredible Hulk can not fly. He can jump really high and has incredible strength and a bad attitude. Plus a nasty green complextion. He is slower and weaker that Superman.
ABove all else Superman can turn back time by flying around the Earth in the opposite direction. So he can undo all his mistakes and right the wrongs

You guys just keep forgetting about kryptonite.
kryptonite-sm.jpg

Electronic Punk, he is the only one that has no known weaknesses (while under the influence), all would fall after xsiveforce spiked them with EP's noggin, and, by the picture, xsiveforce has the kryptonite.

And he who has the kryptonite wins. :D

EP, beind a "super" moderator has it's advantages doesn't it?:p

ok but kryponite is his wekness it doesnt kill him right away.. he could run away it isnt instant death for him.. and how many guys know where to find it anyway...

[P§eüðøKe®]

xsiveforce has an aerial picture of a large chunk of kryptonite, you could sprinkle it in EP's hair, and then, when spiked with EP's noggin, it would inject small kryptonite particles into Superman's bloodstream, causing him to, well, he could run away, but it would get him eventually.

Originally posted by [P§eüðøKe®]
ok but kryponite is his wekness it doesnt kill him right away.. .. and how many guys know where to find it anyway...

[P§eüðøKe®]
I'm holding...watchu need. Hurry up the PO-lice are coming. Duck and run!!!:eek:

Originally posted by xsivforce
I'm holding...watchu need. Hurry up the PO-lice are coming. Duck and run!!!:eek:

Oh no we're not !! We're sitting here in our cosy police station sharing cookies and milk with madmatt and gonaads

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back