Who owns NTFS?

prod: alot of americans can't tell that I am english.
I use the word mate alot so I guess that can't help.

And here I thought you were Samoan.

People, waddy is a made up character. How many times do I need to say it? Electronic Punk just needs someone to blame things on when they go bad. It is easy for him to say "waddy did it" so people do not blame him for the problem.

xsivforce said:
This is the last time I am going to explain this.

waddy = Electronic Punk = Steve Irwin
"You're alright, you're alright", or something like that he says when he has got hold of an angry snake by the tail!

Well it seems my imaginary split-personality as decided to call it a day, so not I will be left with all the bills :)

I will have to get some decent adverts on the go tho ;)

Electronic Punk said:
Well it seems my imaginary split-personality as decided to call it a day, so not I will be left with all the bills :)

I will have to get some decent adverts on the go tho ;)

get some artsy places on board (we have lots of skinners here I think) and perhaps get some places like google and newegg... :D

get em before the rest I say :)

am sure we can generate some traffic on the site with a few 'exclusives' and the like... I am sure we all have contacts :cool:

yeah, will definatly be using google advertising and perhjaps bidclix whatever it is called. I didn't pay for the advertising before so not 100% sure what I am doing.

I just hope I can earn a little over the cost of hosting each month, so I can get a return on the installation costs and enough to renew the various licences we use.

Electronic Punk said:
I just hope I can earn a little over the cost of hosting each month, so I can get a return on the installation costs and enough to renew the various licences we use.
If not I'm sure there are a few diehard members that might accidently paypal you some $ if you gave an account ;)

money is such a problem, things should be free... screw the economy!

Xie said:
If not I'm sure there are a few diehard members that might accidently paypal you some $ if you gave an account ;)
i did offer to pay half the hosting charges ;)

Henyman said:
i did offer to pay half the hosting charges ;)

...and I offered for Henyman to pay half the hosting charges. :p

cheers guys, but [e]-punk said when i offerd that he earns 3x what i do :D :p

suppose someone has to ... I'll offer for EP to pay me 1/3 of what he makes and offer for Henyman to pay 1/2 of the hosting. :D

Electronic Punk said:
nah, he is definatly australian, or as the americans call em, english.
erm.

LOL americans cant tell brits from aussies.

Not that hard :p

But Im a Canick so I got my work cut out for me :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back