• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Where can I find volunteers?

calande

OSNN One Post Wonder
Hello,

I am working as a volunteer for the free project PC-BSD (www.pcbsd.org), and we currently need a few graphic designers. I was wondering if you could tell me where I could find good graphic designers to join us as volunteers. The initial work would be illustrations, wallpapers, and visual identity. If you know some one, please get in touch with us: http://www.pcbsd.org/?p=contact
Thanks in advance,

Charles.

You could see if the guy that did the FreeBSD illustrations wanted to take a bash at it since you're FreeBSD based :)

I know there are some awesome graphics guys on here too though (where are you hiding resilient?? )

calande

OSNN One Post Wonder
LordOfLA said:
You could see if the guy that did the FreeBSD illustrations wanted to take a bash at it since you're FreeBSD based :)

I know there are some awesome graphics guys on here too though (where are you hiding resilient?? )
You're right. He never replied to me though...
But he seems to be a good professional.

Bman

OSNN Veteran Original
I would help out, but lately it seems I don't have time for freeness, if you know what I mean. It kinda sucks

ShepsCrook

Red Sox Fan!
Yeah, I would have gladly helped where I could have a few months ago, but I'm trying to find a job doing graphics design or IT. I'd gladly give critisism on whatever work has been done, constructive of course.

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
The artwork on the site already is good in my opinion. I'm sure if you put an announcement on the front page/news stating you want users to contribute with some graphics you'd get some interest :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies