Where can I find volunteers?

calande

OSNN Newbie
Hello,

I am working as a volunteer for the free project PC-BSD (www.pcbsd.org), and we currently need a few graphic designers. I was wondering if you could tell me where I could find good graphic designers to join us as volunteers. The initial work would be illustrations, wallpapers, and visual identity. If you know some one, please get in touch with us: http://www.pcbsd.org/?p=contact
Thanks in advance,

Charles.

You could see if the guy that did the FreeBSD illustrations wanted to take a bash at it since you're FreeBSD based :)

I know there are some awesome graphics guys on here too though (where are you hiding resilient?? )

LordOfLA said:
You could see if the guy that did the FreeBSD illustrations wanted to take a bash at it since you're FreeBSD based :)

I know there are some awesome graphics guys on here too though (where are you hiding resilient?? )
You're right. He never replied to me though...
But he seems to be a good professional.

I would help out, but lately it seems I don't have time for freeness, if you know what I mean. It kinda sucks

Yeah, I would have gladly helped where I could have a few months ago, but I'm trying to find a job doing graphics design or IT. I'd gladly give critisism on whatever work has been done, constructive of course.

The artwork on the site already is good in my opinion. I'm sure if you put an announcement on the front page/news stating you want users to contribute with some graphics you'd get some interest :)

I agree, it looks good.

I wouldn't change all that much. It's very clean, easy to manuever, and welcoming.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back